- Creme De La Mer. My all time fave. I literally cannot live without Creme De La Mer. I mainly use it in the daytime, my make up sits soooo much better over it. It gives me plumped up, glowing skin all day long. I try every other cream under the sun and always come back to this and have done for years.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. I admit I don’t use this every day but I just love the cooling feeling when you apply it. I always feel like my skin is getting a good hit of hydration, almost like my skin is drinking it up. I use it sometimes at night but also under my La Mer before make up if I’m wearing foundation.
- Image Skincare Ageless Total Repair Creme. I love this night cream. It leaves me with a nice glow but actually I use it especially when I see a spot might be forming. I honestly have noticed that sometimes if I do see a spot coming I apply this at night and the spot is gone by morning. Amazing. Its got Glycolic Acid, Retinol and Lactic Acid in so all these exfoliate and smooth out the skin tone. I have re-purchased this many times.
- Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Serum. I have bought this probably about 3 times. I have tried other Vitamin C serums but I do like how this sort of disappears after applying. I use it every single morning to protect and hopefully repair damage from the sun. I still do have pigmentation so I can’t say its a miracle product but my pigmentation doesn’t get worse when I use it and it is mainly the texture I buy it for and I trust the Skinceuticals brand to make high quality products…
- Alpha H Liquid Gold. Love this Glycolic Acid liquid exfoliator. You apply it to a cotton pad and sweep over the face I even use it under my eyes. It tingles a little bit and I like that as I know it must be doing something. I wake up all glowy when I use this. You can use it alone, according to the brand it is more intensive if you do so on the odd occasion where I am in a rush to get to bed I do this otherwise I always apply my night cream or oil over the top.
- Because I couldn’t stop at 5! Heliocare Advanced Gel SPF 50. The best SPF I have found. No chalky residue, nice under make up, excellent protection.
Let me know if you have any products that you think can beat my top 5 (or 6), I would love to give them a try!
Thanks for reading