I had managed to avoid all Wedding Fever until this morning when at 9am I switched over from CBeebies (sorry Mr Tumble) to BBC One and I’m afraid that as they say is that. I was hooked! I’m not even ashamed to admit that I felt a bit choked up when Harry got out the car with William and lets not even mention the way he looked at Meghan when he first saw her… OK lets talk about it! Did anyone else notice he mouthed ‘you look amazing’ and it definitely looked like he added ‘I’m so lucky’? I just thought it was such a beautiful wedding from start to finish.
I chose my 5 favourite dresses. Who were your faves?
- Abigail Spencer. I’ve always been a fan of a collar, this Alessandra Rich dress was my absolute favourite of the day (after Meghans’ dress of course)
2. Carey Mulligan. I love the pretty florals.
3. Lady Kitty Spencer. I really like the neckline, classic and beautiful.
4. Pippa Middleton. Mint is my favourite colour.
5. Sofia Wellesley. Collar again and pretty florals.
These were my favourite dresses from the actual wedding but I can’t leave out Meghans’ dress for the evening reception. She looked absolutely stunning in a white Stella McCartney dress.
She looked gorgeous all day and I haven’t even mentioned her face. I thought her make up was perfect, I loved seeing her freckles and I am desperate to know what lipstick her make up artist used… she looked like she had no base make up on at all just absolutely flawless perfect skin. I would pay good money to see inside her bathroom cabinet!
Anyway I hope you enjoyed the Royal Wedding as much as I did and massive Congratulations to the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex.