- I was on an 8 day writing streak which I think in all the time I have had this blog is the longest streak I have had so thats a mini win for me even though it had to end because I have been very busy with the kids and unable to write for a couple of days.
- My personally prescribed Skin+Me product arrived. I used it last night for the first time so I am excited to see my results. My prescription is 0.006% Tretinoin 4% Niacinamide 4% Azelaic Acid and it will increase each month as my skin gets used to the Retinol. The packaging is so good, the aluminium fully recyclable tube arrives with your name on, such a cute touch!
- I took Miller to the supermarket where he sat in the trolley for only the second time and he loves it. He loves looking around at everyone and everything, he smiles and chats away. It is super cute. Fingers crossed he continues loving to go shopping with me for as long as possible.
- Today it snowed and was quite thick when I first came downstairs this morning. This is not a win for the reasons you would think. The reason it was a win is because it had melted away completely by lunchtime. I am not a fan of the snow.
- Tomorrow is my Dads birthday so he came over today with my Mum and then my sister joined us for a take away. I had a Cobb Salad and it was so yummy I will definitely be ordering it again soon. Also we sang happy birthday and he blew the candles out and of course I had to have a slice 🙂 I think that’s what you call balance.
- I used Wella Colour Refresh Treatment Conditioner in Copper Glow. The colour in the conditioner grabs the bleach so it adds colour to my balayage pieces and i’m really pleased with the results. The copper I had done at the hairdresser had started to fade but this has given it a really nice brightness and has made my hair really shiny.
- I made a chilli con carne hot pot yesterday evening, I got the recipe from Instagram. It went very well. I will put the recipe on here at some point soon.
- Dougie played football at the weekend, his team won 5-3 and he scored 2 of them. Proud Mummy!
All in all I have had a really good week. I think it is always a good idea to write down the good parts of your day or week as it reminds you of all you have to be thankful for. It’s quite hard to be in a bad mood when you really focus on all the good stuff. Give it a go.